- April 19, 2018
- Posted by: Shuraa Tax Consultant
- Category: VAT - Value Added Tax in UAE
In a recent news report, the Federal Tax Authority confirmed that UAE has achieved 98 percent VAT compliance. This means that most companies have registered for UAE VAT and filed tax returns on time. Also, the FTA to extend VAT registration due date from 31 December 2017 to 30 April 2018. This further provided companies a leverage to comply with the VAT registration process in the UAE.
Nevertheless, if you are still thinking how to get started and have not yet registered for VAT, here is your chance to save yourself from penalties and register for VAT easily!
Do it with Shuraa Tax Consultants – the best tax consultation firm in Dubai offering taxation services across the UAE. Shuraa helps you sail through the entire process be it registration for VAT in the UAE or Dubai taxation system.
Here is how you can register for VAT in the UAE with Shuraa Tax Consultant and Accountants.
- Just send us a quick inquiry and Shuraa Tax Consultants will provide you a guided tour of the registration process for VAT in Dubai, UAE.
- We will also provide you with all the documentation process and other VAT registration requirements.
- We will draft and arrange necessary papers, such as Business Trade License, documents showing proof of business, banking details and signatory papers.
- In case of new business, our tax consultants will also help with documents authorizing business -such as POA, MOA, etc.
- Our qualified VAT experts in the UAE will also write an appropriate description of business activities as per the UAE standards for UAE VAT implementation.
- We will file your turnover details for last 12 months and provide projected figures with regards to value-added tax in the UAE.
- Our accountants will also calculate the expected value of imports and exports concerning VAT registration procedure in Dubai or in any other Emirates.
- We will also sort your plans on deals with GCC suppliers and customers as per the principals of the legislation and the Federal Tax Authority registration guidelines.
To know about Federal Tax Authority registration guidelines, VAT registration process or any other taxation services in the UAE, book yourself a free consultation with our TAX consultants. Call us at +97144081960 / +971505795019 or email us at email@example.com.